Air conditioning is probably the most important features on modern cars. Nevertheless it was historically available to high-end models, it has now been democratized for the great majority of automobiles. Nevertheless, this expensive and complex equipment requires special care, and whether it’s for maintenance or because of odours, it is completely necessary to think about cleaning the air conditioning of your honda jazz. This is specifically what we will explain in detail in this content. First we will check in detail at the process to clean the air conditioning of your honda jazz, then in another part, we will look more generally at the maintenance of the air conditioning of your honda jazz.
How to clean my honda jazz air conditioning
Let’s start our content with the cleaning of the air conditioning circuit of your honda jazz. The only option to perform a full cleaning of this circuit will be to use bactericidal and fungicidal sprays, in fact, your air conditioning creates a lot of moisture that will stay in the circuit and will activate the development of germs and bacteria of all sorts. You will find these items on the internet or in car centres. There are two methods to achieve this, here they are
Service the air conditioning circuit of your honda jazz in an easy way
Once you have a disinfectant spray, you can very easily clean your car’s air-conditioning circuit.
The process is very simple, however, this process can dirty the inside of your honda jazz.
- Take away the cabin filter.
- Put in the disinfectant spray on the floor of your car (preferably on the passenger side).
- Start your car’s ventilation and air conditioning (with the engine is on) with air recycling
- With the windows closed, press the button on the bomb to empty it gradually and close the automobile doors and leave it on for about ten minutes.
- Once this time has passed, open the doors of your honda jazz, ventilation still on and let the passenger compartment air out for about 20 minutes.
This methodology will allow you to fairly quickly clean the air-conditioning system of your honda jazz, but if you have bad air-conditioning odours on your honda jazz that are persistent, we encourage you to apply the second process.
Clean deeply the air-conditioning system of your honda jazz
Now let’s advance to the more significant process of performing a cleaning of your ventilation circuit detailed. You will have to purchase the same bactericidal and fungicidal spray, it is only the application that will be different. Here is the procedure to follow:
- Take away your cabin filter.
- By the external air intake of your honda jazz (between the bonnet and the windscreen), with the engine on and the ventilation on, spray several times for 5 seconds and leave all windows and doors closed for 5 minutes.
- Once this first stage is completed you will be able to tackle the inside part of your air conditioning system, doing the same but not the inside air intake which is usually located under the glove box.
- Finally, to conclude, you can spray a few sprays into the vents of your honda jazz.
- All you have to do is air out your car while the product dissipates before you can use it again.
Maintenance of the air-conditioning of its honda jazz
Finally, to end our content, we will give you the main advice to respect, if you wish to maximize the life of your air conditioning circuit on honda jazz and limit unforeseen expenses.
- Have your air conditioning serviced every year
- Swap your cabin filter every two years.
- Have your FREON gas recharged every two years.
- lean the air-conditioning system on your honda jazz every year.
To find more tips on the honda jazz, take a look at the honda jazz category.