No matter it’s for your personal safety, for roadworthiness testing or for your wallet, ensuring your headlight bulbs are always operational is really important. The truth is, bulbs are wearing parts that will inevitably burn out in the long run and consequently need to be changed. You’re almost certainly in this article because one of your headlights is burnt out and you’re wondering how to change the bulb of the fog lights on your Peugeot Partner Tepee, we’ve written this article to help you do this procedure on your own and not need to go to your auto technician. To begin with ,, we will look at chaging the front fog light bulb of your Peugeot Partner Tepee and subsequently, how to change the rear fog light bulb on your car.
How to change the front fog light bulb of my Peugeot Partner Tepee?
We are gonna begin this article with the changing the front fog light bulb of your Peugeot Partner Tepee, bear in mind that dependent on the year and the finish of your car it may not be the same technique to use, that’s why we are going to give you the two most common solutions to replace the front fog light bulb of your car.
Change the front fog light bulb of your Peugeot Partner Tepee without removing the bumper.
First technique, we will replace the bulb without dismantling the bumper of your car. Despite the fact this solution is the least complicated, there is no assurance that you can carry it out on your vehicle. The truth is, determined by the options and the year, on some models there will not be enough space for you to change the bulb in this manner. Here are the two different methods to change the front fog lamp bulb of your Peugeot Partner Tepee:
- By passing under the bumper of your Peugeot Partner Tepee: First approach, you will put yourself under your vehicle, don’t be reluctant to lift it with a jack if you don’t have enough space under the bumper. Once under the vehicle, all you have to do is to remove the clips of the plastic shoe that protects your engine motor and that rests on your bumper, you will have access to the fog light block of your Peugeot Partner Tepee and you will not have any more (if you have enough space) remove the plastic cover, disconnect the plug, press on the metal part to take out the bulb and at last change the front fog light bulb of your Peugeot Partner Tepee
- By removing the wheel arch: Second alternative, you can remove the wheel arch of your car to have access to the fog lamp block of your car. To make this happen, lift your vehicle up, remove the front wheels, then remove your wheel arch using the clips provided for this purpose and execute the same procedure as described above to change the bulb of the fog light of your Peugeot Partner Tepee.
How to change the front fog light bulb of your Peugeot Partner Tepee by removing the bumper?
We will at this point check out the circumstance where you are obliged by lack of space on your car model to remove the bumper of your Peugeot Partner Tepee to be able to access the front fog light bulb of your car. To do so, you will first have to remove the front bumper of your Peugeot Partner Tepee, do not think twice to browse our complete instruction to know the exact operation, know to summarize, that you will need torx wrench, and that you will have to remove screws under your cover, in your wheel arches and under your vehicle. Once the bumper has been taken away, you will only need to access the front fog lamp block and replace the fog lamp bulb on your Peugeot Partner Tepee in the same technique as stated above.
How to change the rear fog light bulb on your Peugeot Partner Tepee?
Finally, if you want to change the rear fog bulb of your car the technique is much simpler, here are the different steps to follow to allow you to replace this bulb:
- By the trunk, remove the floor covering from your trunk.
- Unscrew the back cover of the headlight unit from your Peugeot Partner Tepee.
- After discovering the rear fog light bulb on your car, remove the burnt-out bulb
- Place your new rear fog light bulb into the headlamp block of your Peugeot Partner Tepee
- Put everything back in place
Examine that your fog lights are working properly again before you hit the road and you’re done.
Whenever you have any additional questions about the Peugeot Partner Tepee, do not hesitate to consult our Peugeot Partner Tepee category.