It doesn’t matter if it’s for your personal security, for roadworthiness testing or for your wallet, being sure your headlight bulbs are actually functioning is very important. The truth is, bulbs are wearing parts that will inevitably burn out as time passes and as a consequence need to be changed. You’re likely here because one of your headlights is burnt out and you’re concerned about how to change the bulb of the fog lights on your Peugeot Partner 2, we’ve made this content page to help you do this operation by yourself and not need to go to your mechanic. First of all, we will look at chaging the front fog light bulb of your Peugeot Partner 2 and subsequently, how to change the rear fog light bulb on your car.
How to change the front fog light bulb of my Peugeot Partner 2?
We are going to begin this content page with the swapping the front fog light bulb of your Peugeot Partner 2, remember that according to the year and the finish of your car it may not be the exact process to use, that’s why we are going to give you the two most traditional strategies to change the front fog light bulb of your car.
Change the front fog light bulb of your Peugeot Partner 2 without removing the bumper.
First technique, we will replace the bulb without dismantling the bumper of your car. Despite the fact this method is the simplest, there is no assurance that you can carry it out on your vehicle. The truth is, dependant upon the options and the year, on some models there will not be enough room for you to change the bulb by doing this. Here are the two different solutions to change the front fog lamp bulb of your Peugeot Partner 2:
- By going under the bumper of your Peugeot Partner 2: First technique, you will position yourself under your vehicle, don’t hesitate to lift it with a jack if you don’t have enough room under the bumper. Once under the vehicle, all you have to do is to remove the clips of the plastic shoe that protects your engine and that rests on your bumper, you will have access to the fog light block of your Peugeot Partner 2 and you will not have any more (if you have enough space) remove the plastic cover, disconnect the plug, press on the metal part to take out the bulb and finally swap the front fog light bulb of your Peugeot Partner 2
- By removing the wheel arch: Second alternative, you can remove the wheel arch of your car to have access to the fog lamp block of your car. To achieve this, lift your vehicle up, remove the front wheels, then remove your wheel arch using the clips provided for this purpose and execute the same operation as detailed previously to change the bulb of the fog light of your Peugeot Partner 2.
How to change the front fog light bulb of your Peugeot Partner 2 by removing the bumper?
We will now look at the circumstance where you are obliged by lack of room on your car model to remove the bumper of your Peugeot Partner 2 in order to access the front fog light bulb of your car. To do so, you will first of all have to remove the front bumper of your Peugeot Partner 2, do not think twice to consult our complete article to know the exact procedure, know to summarize, that you will need torx wrench, and that you will have to remove screws under your bonnet, in your wheel arches and under your vehicle. Once the bumper has been removed, you will only need to access the front fog lamp block and change the fog lamp bulb on your Peugeot Partner 2 in the same manner as described previously.
How to change the rear fog light bulb on your Peugeot Partner 2?
Finally, if you want to change the rear fog bulb of your car the process is much simpler, here are the different steps to follow to allow you to change this bulb:
- By the trunk, remove the floor covering from your trunk.
- Unscrew the back cover of the headlight unit from your Peugeot Partner 2.
- After locating the rear fog light bulb on your car, remove the burnt-out bulb
- Insert your new rear fog light bulb into the headlamp block of your Peugeot Partner 2
- Put everything back in place
Verify that your fog lights are working properly again before you hit the road and you’re done.
If you wish more guides on the Peugeot Partner 2, go to our Peugeot Partner 2 category.