No matter it’s for your own security, for roadworthiness tests or for your wallet, ensuring that your headlight bulbs are always functional is imperative. The truth is, bulbs are wearing parts that will obviously burn out over time and therefore need to be changed. You’re probably here because one of your headlights is burnt out and you’re wanting to know how to change the bulb of the fog lights on your Peugeot Expert Tepee, we’ve written and published this content page to help you do this process without help and not need to go to your repair shop. To start with ,, we will look at chaging the front fog light bulb of your Peugeot Expert Tepee and subsequently, how to change the rear fog light bulb on your car.
How to change the front fog light bulb of my Peugeot Expert Tepee?
We are going to begin this content page with the changing the front fog light bulb of your Peugeot Expert Tepee, take note that according to the year and the finish of your car it may not be the exact process to use, that’s why we are going to give you the two most classical methods to change the front fog light bulb of your vehicle.
Change the front fog light bulb of your Peugeot Expert Tepee without removing the bumper.
First option, we will replace the bulb without removing the bumper of your car. Despite the fact this technique is the least difficult, there is no assurance that you can carry it out on your automobile. The truth is, depending on the options and the year, on some models there will not be enough space for you to change the bulb in this way. Here are the two different solutions to change the front fog lamp bulb of your Peugeot Expert Tepee:
- By going under the bumper of your Peugeot Expert Tepee: First approach, you will position yourself under your automobile, don’t hesitate to lift it with a jack if you don’t have enough space under the bumper. Once under the automobile, all you have to do is to remove the clips of the plastic shoe that protects your engine motor and that rests on your bumper, you will have access to the fog light block of your Peugeot Expert Tepee and you will not have any more (if you have enough space) remove the plastic cover, disconnect the plug, press on the metal part to take out the bulb and at last change the front fog light bulb of your Peugeot Expert Tepee
- By removing the wheel arch: Second solution, you can remove the wheel arch of your car to have access to the fog lamp block of your car. To do this, jack your automobile up, remove the front wheels, then remove your wheel arch using the clips provided for this purpose and carry out the same process as detailed previously to change the bulb of the fog light of your Peugeot Expert Tepee.
How to change the front fog light bulb of your Peugeot Expert Tepee by removing the bumper?
We will now take a look at the case where you are obliged by lack of space on your car model to remove the bumper of your Peugeot Expert Tepee to be able to access the front fog light bulb of your car. To achieve this, you will initially have to remove the front bumper of your Peugeot Expert Tepee, do not hesitate to consult our complete guideline to know the exact technique, know to summarize, that you will need torx wrench, and that you will have to remove screws under your hood, in your wheel arches and under your automobile. Once the bumper has been taken away, you will only need to access the front fog lamp block and change the fog lamp bulb on your Peugeot Expert Tepee in the same procedure as mentioned previously.
How to change the rear fog light bulb on your Peugeot Expert Tepee?
Finally, if you desire to change the rear fog bulb of your car the process is much simpler, here are the different steps to follow to allow you to change this bulb:
- By the trunk, remove the floor covering from your trunk.
- Unscrew the back cover of the headlight unit from your Peugeot Expert Tepee.
- After locating the rear fog light bulb on your car, remove the burnt-out bulb
- Place your new rear fog light bulb into the headlamp block of your Peugeot Expert Tepee
- Put everything back again
Examine that your fog lights are working properly again before you hit the road and you’re done.
In the event that you have any additional questions about the Peugeot Expert Tepee, do not hesitate to consult our Peugeot Expert Tepee category.