It doesn’t matter if it’s for your own security, for roadworthiness evaluation or for your budget, being certain your headlight bulbs are actually efficient is imperative. In fact, bulbs are wearing auto parts that will unavoidably burn out after a while and as a consequence need to be changed. You’re probably here because one of your headlights is burnt out and you’re wanting to know how to change the bulb of the fog lights on your Peugeot 5008, we’ve posted this article to help you do this operation without help and not need to go to your auto mechanic. To start with ,, we will look at chaging the front fog light bulb of your Peugeot 5008 and secondly, how to change the rear fog light bulb on your car.
How to change the front fog light bulb of my Peugeot 5008?
We are gonna commence this article with the replacing the front fog light bulb of your Peugeot 5008, take note that according to the year and the finish of your car it may not be the same process to use, that’s why we are going to give you the two most traditional strategies to change the front fog light bulb of your car.
Change the front fog light bulb of your Peugeot 5008 without removing the bumper.
First technique, we will swap the bulb without removing the bumper of your car. Nevertheless this solution is the easiest, there is no assurance that you can carry it out on your car. In fact, dependant upon the options and the year, on some models there will not be enough space for you to change the bulb in this way. Here are the two different techniques to change the front fog lamp bulb of your Peugeot 5008:
- By passing under the bumper of your Peugeot 5008: First approach, you will put yourself under your car, don’t be reluctant to raise it with a jack if you don’t have enough space under the bumper. Once under the car, all you have to do is to remove the clips of the plastic shoe that protects your engine unit and that rests on your bumper, you will have access to the fog light block of your Peugeot 5008 and you will not have any more (if you have enough space) remove the plastic cover, detach the plug, press on the metal part to take out the bulb and finally swap the front fog light bulb of your Peugeot 5008
- By removing the wheel arch: Second alternative, you can remove the wheel arch of your car to have access to the fog lamp block of your car. To get this done, lift your car up, remove the front wheels, then remove your wheel arch using the clips provided for this purpose and conduct the same operation as described above to change the bulb of the fog light of your Peugeot 5008.
How to change the front fog light bulb of your Peugeot 5008 by removing the bumper?
We will now check out the case where you are obliged by lack of space on your car model to remove the bumper of your Peugeot 5008 in order to access the front fog light bulb of your car. To achieve this, you will first have to remove the front bumper of your Peugeot 5008, do not hesitate to browse our complete instruction to find out the exact process, know to summarize, that you will need torx wrench, and that you will have to remove screws under your hood, in your wheel arches and under your car. Once the bumper has been taken off, you will only need to access the front fog lamp block and change the fog lamp bulb on your Peugeot 5008 in the same way as described above.
How to change the rear fog light bulb on your Peugeot 5008?
Finally, if you want to change the rear fog bulb of your car the process is much simpler, here are the different steps to stick to to allow you to change this bulb:
- By the trunk, remove the floor covering from your trunk.
- Unscrew the back cover of the headlight unit from your Peugeot 5008.
- After discovering the rear fog light bulb on your car, remove the burnt-out bulb
- Insert your new rear fog light bulb into the headlamp block of your Peugeot 5008
- Put everything back again
Verify that your fog lights are working correctly again before you hit the road and you’re done.
If you wish more tutorials on the Peugeot 5008, go to our Peugeot 5008 category.