It doesn’t matter if it’s for your personal safety, for roadworthiness tests or for your wallet, making sure your headlight bulbs are actually working is necessary. In reality, bulbs are wearing parts that will obviously burn out over time and as a result need to be replaced. You’re most likely on this website because one of your headlights is burnt out and you’re wanting to know how to change the bulb of the fog lights on your Nissan Titan, we’ve written this article content to help you do this operation by yourself and not need to go to your mechanic. To start with ,, we will look at chaging the front fog light bulb of your Nissan Titan and subsequently, how to change the rear fog light bulb on your car.
How to change the front fog light bulb of my Nissan Titan?
We are gonna commence this article content with the changing the front fog light bulb of your Nissan Titan, remember that depending on the year and the finish of your car it may not be the exact method to employ, that’s why we are going to give you the two most traditional strategies to change the front fog light bulb of your car.
Change the front fog light bulb of your Nissan Titan without removing the bumper.
First method, we will change the bulb without taking out the bumper of your car. Although this method is the simplest, there is no guarantee that you can perform it on your automobile. In reality, according to the options and the year, on some models there will not be enough space for you to change the bulb using this method. Here are the two different methods to change the front fog lamp bulb of your Nissan Titan:
- By passing under the bumper of your Nissan Titan: First approach, you will put yourself under your automobile, don’t be reluctant to lift it with a jack if you don’t have enough space under the bumper. Once under the automobile, all you have to do is to remove the clips of the plastic shoe that protects your engine motor and that rests on your bumper, you will have access to the fog light block of your Nissan Titan and you will not have any more (if you have enough space) remove the plastic cover, disconnect the plug, press on the metal part to take out the bulb and finally change the front fog light bulb of your Nissan Titan
- By removing the wheel arch: Second solution, you can remove the wheel arch of your car to have access to the fog lamp block of your car. To make this happen, jack your automobile up, remove the front wheels, then remove your wheel arch using the clips provided for this purpose and conduct the same operation as explained earlier to change the bulb of the fog light of your Nissan Titan.
How to change the front fog light bulb of your Nissan Titan by removing the bumper?
We will now check out the circumstance where you are obliged by lack of space on your car model to remove the bumper of your Nissan Titan in order to gain access to the front fog light bulb of your car. To achieve this, you will first of all have to remove the front bumper of your Nissan Titan, do not think twice to browse our complete guide to find out the exact process, know to summarize, that you will need torx wrench, and that you will have to remove screws under your bonnet, in your wheel arches and under your automobile. Once the bumper has been removed, you will only need to access the front fog lamp block and change the fog lamp bulb on your Nissan Titan in the same technique as described earlier.
How to change the rear fog light bulb on your Nissan Titan?
Finally, if you wish to change the rear fog bulb of your car the method is much simpler, here are the different steps to stick to to allow you to change this bulb:
- By the trunk, remove the floor covering from your trunk.
- Unscrew the back cover of the headlight unit from your Nissan Titan.
- After finding the rear fog light bulb on your car, remove the burnt-out bulb
- Put in your new rear fog light bulb into the headlamp block of your Nissan Titan
- Put everything back again
Check that your fog lights are working correctly again before you hit the road and you’re done.
If you wish more tutorials on the Nissan Titan, go to our Nissan Titan category.