It doesn’t matter if it’s for your own security, for roadworthiness evaluation or for your budget, making sure your headlight bulbs are all the time functioning is necessary. The truth is, bulbs are wearing auto parts that will obviously burn out as time passes and as a result need to be replaced. You’re most likely in this article because one of your headlights is burnt out and you’re wondering how to change the bulb of the fog lights on your Nissan Patrol 3, we’ve made this content page to help you do this operation by yourself and not need to go to your auto technician. To begin with ,, we will look at chaging the front fog light bulb of your Nissan Patrol 3 and subsequently, how to change the rear fog light bulb on your car.
How to change the front fog light bulb of my Nissan Patrol 3?
We are gonna commence this content page with the changing the front fog light bulb of your Nissan Patrol 3, be aware that determined by the year and the finish of your car it may not be the same method to utilise, that’s why we are going to give you the two most classical techniques to change the front fog light bulb of your car.
Change the front fog light bulb of your Nissan Patrol 3 without removing the bumper.
First technique, we will replace the bulb without dismantling the bumper of your car. Nevertheless this process is the least complicated, there is no assurance that you can perform it on your automobile. The truth is, based on the options and the year, on some models there will not be enough space for you to change the bulb by doing this. Here are the two different methods to change the front fog lamp bulb of your Nissan Patrol 3:
- By going under the bumper of your Nissan Patrol 3: First technique, you will position yourself under your automobile, don’t be reluctant to lift it with a jack if you don’t have enough space under the bumper. Once under the automobile, all you have to do is to remove the clips of the plastic shoe that protects your engine unit and that rests on your bumper, you will have access to the fog light block of your Nissan Patrol 3 and you will not have any more (if you have enough space) remove the plastic cover, disconnect the plug, press on the metal part to take out the bulb and finally change the front fog light bulb of your Nissan Patrol 3
- By removing the wheel arch: Second alternative, you can remove the wheel arch of your car to have access to the fog lamp block of your car. To make this happen, jack your automobile up, remove the front wheels, then remove your wheel arch using the clips provided for this purpose and accomplish the same operation as described previously to change the bulb of the fog light of your Nissan Patrol 3.
How to change the front fog light bulb of your Nissan Patrol 3 by removing the bumper?
We will at this point look at the case where you are obliged by lack of space on your car model to remove the bumper of your Nissan Patrol 3 to be able to access the front fog light bulb of your car. To do so, you will first have to remove the front bumper of your Nissan Patrol 3, do not think twice to have a look to our complete article to know the exact procedure, know to summarize, that you will need torx wrench, and that you will have to remove screws under your hood, in your wheel arches and under your automobile. Once the bumper has been taken off, you will only need to access the front fog lamp block and replace the fog lamp bulb on your Nissan Patrol 3 in the same procedure as stated previously.
How to change the rear fog light bulb on your Nissan Patrol 3?
At last, if you want to change the rear fog bulb of your car the method is much easier, here are the different steps to stick to to allow you to replace this bulb:
- By the trunk, remove the floor covering from your trunk.
- Unscrew the back cover of the headlight unit from your Nissan Patrol 3.
- After locating the rear fog light bulb on your car, remove the burnt-out bulb
- Insert your new rear fog light bulb into the headlamp block of your Nissan Patrol 3
- Put everything back in place
Examine that your fog lights are working properly again before you hit the road and you’re done.
Whenever you have any further questions about the Nissan Patrol 3, do not hesitate to consult our Nissan Patrol 3 category.