Regardless it’s for your personal security, for roadworthiness testing or for your wallet, making sure your headlight bulbs are constantly functional is extremely important. The truth is, bulbs are wearing auto parts that will inevitably burn out after a while and therefore need to be changed. You’re likely in this article because one of your headlights is burnt out and you’re wondering how to change the bulb of the fog lights on your Chrysler Sebring, we’ve posted this content to help you do this process without help and not need to go to your mechanic. To start with ,, we will look at chaging the front fog light bulb of your Chrysler Sebring and secondly, how to change the rear fog light bulb on your car.
How to change the front fog light bulb of my Chrysler Sebring?
We are going to begin this content with the replacing the front fog light bulb of your Chrysler Sebring, take note that depending on the year and the finish of your car it may not be the same process to utilise, that’s why we are going to give you the two most common solutions to change the front fog light bulb of your car.
Change the front fog light bulb of your Chrysler Sebring without removing the bumper.
First technique, we will replace the bulb without taking out the bumper of your car. Even though this approach is the least complicated, there is no assurance that you can carry it out on your automobile. The truth is, according to the options and the year, on some models there will not be enough room for you to change the bulb in this way. Here are the two different methods to change the front fog lamp bulb of your Chrysler Sebring:
- By passing under the bumper of your Chrysler Sebring: First technique, you will put yourself under your automobile, don’t be reluctant to lift it with a jack if you don’t have enough room under the bumper. Once under the automobile, all you have to do is to remove the clips of the plastic shoe that covers your engine motor and that rests on your bumper, you will have access to the fog light block of your Chrysler Sebring and you will not have any more (if you have enough space) remove the plastic cover, disconnect the plug, press on the metal part to take out the bulb and at last swap the front fog light bulb of your Chrysler Sebring
- By removing the wheel arch: Second option, you can remove the wheel arch of your car to have access to the fog lamp block of your car. To do this, lift your automobile up, remove the front wheels, then remove your wheel arch using the clips provided for this purpose and conduct the same process as described above to change the bulb of the fog light of your Chrysler Sebring.
How to change the front fog light bulb of your Chrysler Sebring by removing the bumper?
We will at this point look at the circumstance where you are obliged by lack of room on your car model to remove the bumper of your Chrysler Sebring to be able to access the front fog light bulb of your car. To do so, you will first of all have to remove the front bumper of your Chrysler Sebring, do not think twice to read our complete instruction to know the exact procedure, know to summarize, that you will need torx wrench, and that you will have to remove screws under your hood, in your wheel arches and under your automobile. Once the bumper has been removed, you will only need to access the front fog lamp block and change the fog lamp bulb on your Chrysler Sebring in the same manner as described above.
How to change the rear fog light bulb on your Chrysler Sebring?
At last, if you wish to change the rear fog bulb of your car the process is much easier, here are the different steps to follow to allow you to change this bulb:
- By the trunk, remove the floor covering from your trunk.
- Unscrew the back cover of the headlight unit from your Chrysler Sebring.
- After discovering the rear fog light bulb on your car, remove the burnt-out bulb
- Insert your new rear fog light bulb into the headlamp block of your Chrysler Sebring
- Put everything back again
Check that your fog lights are working properly again before you hit the road and you’re done.
To get more tips on the Chrysler Sebring, take a look at the Chrysler Sebring category.