No matter it’s for your personal safety, for roadworthiness evaluation or for your budget, being certain your headlight bulbs are always functioning is really important. The truth is, bulbs are wearing auto parts that will unavoidably burn out after a while and as a consequence need to be changed. You’re most likely in this article because one of your headlights is burnt out and you’re wondering how to change the bulb of the fog lights on your Buick Envision, we’ve written and published this article content to help you do this operation by yourself and not need to go to your auto technician. Firstly, we will look at chaging the front fog light bulb of your Buick Envision and secondly, how to change the rear fog light bulb on your car.
How to change the front fog light bulb of my Buick Envision?
We are going to begin this article content with the swapping the front fog light bulb of your Buick Envision, take note that based on the year and the finish of your car it may not be the same technique to employ, that’s why we are going to give you the two most traditional methods to replace the front fog light bulb of your vehicle.
Change the front fog light bulb of your Buick Envision without removing the bumper.
First technique, we will replace the bulb without taking out the bumper of your car. Even though this strategy is the least difficult, there is no assurance that you can carry it out on your vehicle. The truth is, according to the options and the year, on some models there will not be enough space for you to change the bulb in this manner. Here are the two different techniques to change the front fog lamp bulb of your Buick Envision:
- By passing under the bumper of your Buick Envision: First technique, you will put yourself under your vehicle, don’t be reluctant to lift it with a jack if you don’t have enough space under the bumper. Once under the vehicle, all you have to do is to remove the clips of the plastic shoe that covers your engine unit and that rests on your bumper, you will have access to the fog light block of your Buick Envision and you will not have any more (if you have enough space) remove the plastic cover, disconnect the plug, press on the metal part to take out the bulb and finally change the front fog light bulb of your Buick Envision
- By removing the wheel arch: Second solution, you can remove the wheel arch of your car to have access to the fog lamp block of your car. To do this, jack your vehicle up, remove the front wheels, then remove your wheel arch using the clips provided for this purpose and accomplish the same operation as mentioned above to change the bulb of the fog light of your Buick Envision.
How to change the front fog light bulb of your Buick Envision by removing the bumper?
We will now take a look at the circumstance where you are obliged by lack of space on your car model to remove the bumper of your Buick Envision in order to access the front fog light bulb of your car. To do so, you will first of all have to remove the front bumper of your Buick Envision, do not hesitate to read our complete guide to know the exact procedure, know to summarize, that you will need torx wrench, and that you will have to remove screws under your cover, in your wheel arches and under your vehicle. Once the bumper has been removed, you will only need to access the front fog lamp block and replace the fog lamp bulb on your Buick Envision in the same manner as described above.
How to change the rear fog light bulb on your Buick Envision?
Finally, if you wish to change the rear fog bulb of your car the technique is much easier, here are the different steps to follow to allow you to replace this bulb:
- By the trunk, remove the floor covering from your trunk.
- Unscrew the back cover of the headlight unit from your Buick Envision.
- After locating the rear fog light bulb on your car, remove the burnt-out bulb
- Insert your new rear fog light bulb into the headlamp block of your Buick Envision
- Put everything back again
Verify that your fog lights are working correctly again before you hit the road and you’re done.
To discover more tips on the Buick Envision, take a look at the Buick Envision category.