It doesn’t matter if it’s for your own safety, for roadworthiness assessment or for your wallet, making sure your headlight bulbs are constantly efficient is extremely important. The reality is, bulbs are wearing parts that will unavoidably burn out as time passes and therefore need to be replaced. You’re almost certainly here because one of your headlights is burnt out and you’re wondering how to change the bulb of the fog lights on your Acura TSX, we’ve created this article content to help you do this operation by yourself and not need to go to your auto technician. First of all, we will look at chaging the front fog light bulb of your Acura TSX and secondly, how to change the rear fog light bulb on your car.
How to change the front fog light bulb of my Acura TSX?
We are gonna start this article content with the replacing the front fog light bulb of your Acura TSX, take note that dependent on the year and the finish of your car it may not be the exact method to utilise, that’s why we are going to give you the two most classical ways to replace the front fog light bulb of your car.
Change the front fog light bulb of your Acura TSX without removing the bumper.
First method, we will swap the bulb without taking out the bumper of your car. Although this approach is the simplest, there is no guarantee that you can carry it out on your automobile. The reality is, determined by the options and the year, on some models there will not be enough room for you to change the bulb by doing this. Here are the two different techniques to change the front fog lamp bulb of your Acura TSX:
- By going under the bumper of your Acura TSX: First technique, you will put yourself under your automobile, don’t hesitate to lift it with a jack if you don’t have enough room under the bumper. Once under the automobile, all you have to do is to remove the clips of the plastic shoe that protects your engine and that rests on your bumper, you will have access to the fog light block of your Acura TSX and you will not have any more (if you have enough space) remove the plastic cover, detach the plug, press on the metal part to take out the bulb and at last change the front fog light bulb of your Acura TSX
- By removing the wheel arch: Second option, you can remove the wheel arch of your car to have access to the fog lamp block of your car. To do this, lift your automobile up, remove the front wheels, then remove your wheel arch using the clips provided for this purpose and carry out the same operation as described above to change the bulb of the fog light of your Acura TSX.
How to change the front fog light bulb of your Acura TSX by removing the bumper?
We will now look at the case where you are obliged by lack of room on your car model to remove the bumper of your Acura TSX in order to access the front fog light bulb of your car. To accomplish this, you will first have to remove the front bumper of your Acura TSX, do not be reluctant to read our complete guide to know the exact operation, know to summarize, that you will need torx wrench, and that you will have to remove screws under your cover, in your wheel arches and under your automobile. Once the bumper has been taken away, you will only need to access the front fog lamp block and replace the fog lamp bulb on your Acura TSX in the same technique as described above.
How to change the rear fog light bulb on your Acura TSX?
At last, if you want to change the rear fog bulb of your car the method is much simpler, here are the different steps to follow to allow you to replace this bulb:
- By the trunk, remove the floor covering from your trunk.
- Unscrew the back cover of the headlight unit from your Acura TSX.
- After finding the rear fog light bulb on your car, remove the burnt-out bulb
- Place your new rear fog light bulb into the headlamp block of your Acura TSX
- Put everything back in place
Verify that your fog lights are working correctly again before you hit the road and you’re done.
If perhaps you have any further questions about the Acura TSX, do not hesitate to consult our Acura TSX category.