Whether it’s for your personal safety, for roadworthiness testing or for your budget, being certain your headlight bulbs are constantly operational is extremely important. The truth is, bulbs are wearing parts that will inevitably burn out over time and consequently need to be replaced. You’re probably on this page because one of your headlights is burnt out and you’re wondering how to change the bulb of the low beam lights on your Hyundai Ix35, we’ve posted this content to help you do this operation without help and not need to go to your auto mechanic. To begin with ,, we will look at the choice of the low beam bulb for your car and secondly, how to change the low beam bulb on your Hyundai Ix35.
How to choose the low beam light bulb on my Hyundai Ix35?
Let’s begin our content with the choice of dipped beam bulb on my Hyundai Ix35, you probably already have your set of spare bulbs in the glove compartment of your motor vehicle. Nevertheless, you may have already used your spare bulb and do not want to purchase a complete kit. Or maybe you want to boost the power of your headlights and consequently select a more powerful bulb. When we talk about dipped beam light bulbs on your Hyundai Ix35, we also talk about H7 bulbs, this is in reality the “technical” name of this bulb. Here are the different sort of bulbs that are available and their advantages:
- Halogen low beam bulb Hyundai Ix35: This first kind of bulb has many advantages, they are appropriate for all budgets because they are the most accessible bulbs. Halogen low beam bulbs for your car have the benefit of having a powerful and precise beam but tend to produce a yellow light that tires the eyes rapidly. Additionally, they have a modest life span and can burn out quite quickly without a reason.
- Xenon low-beam bulb:
Swapping the low beam bulb of your Hyundai Ix35 for Xenon is the mid-range choice. In truth, it will provide you a power and a white colour close to LED lighting, but relating to life span, it will be between halogen and Xenon. Same in terms of budget.
- LED low beam bulb:
Swapping the low beam bulb of your car to LED, there will be different interests to switch to this kind of technology for motorists. In actual fact, a LED bulb will firstly deliver a powerful white light that does not tire the eyes, moreover it will have a very long life, you may change Hyundai Ix35 before you need to change bulb, at last the energy consumption is very low, a forgotten headlight will have less outcomes than with classic bulbs. In contrast, you should know that the purchase price will be more expensive and that on some versions you will need an adapter to be able to install them.
How to change the low beam bulb on your Hyundai Ix35
Now let’s go forward to the section that probably interests you the most, how to change the low beam bulb on my Hyundai Ix35, to change this bulb know that there are not 10,000 ways. In actual fact, we will outline the few steps to be completed, but be aware that on some years or finishes, access to the low beam bulb on your automobile can be very challenging and will need the help of a professional:
- To change a low beam bulb on your Hyundai Ix35, you’ll have to open the cover of the bulb.
- Find the access hatch to your optical block
- You will then have to clear the access of this one, that’s where it gets challenging on some series, the access is in some cases complicated and making room by removing the elements that obstruct may seem too challenging. In most cases, one side is easy and the other is more complicated.
- Once you’ve accessed the hatch, all you have to do is open it, take out your old bulb and change the low beam bulb on your car
- Be sure you put everything back in place, remembering to put everything you moved to access the headlight block of your car
You can then repeat the operation on the other side if you need to change both bulbs of your dipped headlights of your car. If you also need to change your fog lights bulbs to your Hyundai Ix35, we have written content pages to help you with this process.
If perhaps you have any additional questions about the Hyundai Ix35, do not hesitate to consult our Hyundai Ix35 category.