We are lucky to have cars that are built with a number of features, one of the most chosen of which is the audio function in our Mitsubishi Pajero 3. Whether it’s listening to the radio, playing your favorite musician, or connecting your mobile phone and playing your playlist, the largest part of users use this feature in their cars. However, it is possible that the sound system of your Mitsubishi Pajero 3 is damaged, you may get a crackling feeling and want to change the speakers in your Mitsubishi Pajero 3 . In fact, when you identify a vibration from its speakers, or when the overall sound quality is poor, it becomes annoying to use its audio system. In this guide we will show you accurately how you can change the speakers of your Mitsubishi Pajero 3, step by step. To achieve this, we will first help you repair your speakers if that’s the action you want to take, then choose the best speakers for your car, and finally, likely what brings you on this website, how to change the speakers of your Mitsubishi Pajero 3.
HOW TO REPAIR A SPEAKER / MEMBRANE ON Mitsubishi Pajero 3
Let’s begin our guide on changing speakers on Mitsubishi Pajero 3 with the speaker remedy step . It is essential to know that this is not a simple process and if you do it, it needs to be done on quality speakers, because the cost and time invested to do it might not be worth changing it with a good speaker. On the other hand, if you have decided to do it because your loudspeaker sizzles and your sound is of poor quality, the only manipulation we can accompany you on is the change of the pieces that we call the suspension and the membrane of your speakers, it is the black edge, in most instances made of polyurethane that will give the opportunity to the membrane of the speakers of your Mitsubishi Pajero 3 to move and produce sound. In case that one of its two components is cracked or decomposes, you will be able to operate on it. Last but not least, just before you begin repairing your speaker, softly and repeatedly push the membrane towards the bottom of the speaker and if you recognize a rubbing noise, it involves that your speaker is damaged and needs to be changed. Instead, proceed to the following areas of this article.
If it doesn’t make any particular noise, you can begin repairing the speaker of your Mitsubishi Pajero 3, here are the most important steps:
- Measure the diameter and the thickness of the suspension/membrane assembly, order it on the internet and don ‘t forget the glue (1 tube for 2 loudspeakers).
- Keep the diaphragm pressed down at the bottom of the speaker for the period of the process, with a can for example.
- Using a cutter, attentively uncouple the suspension from the speaker frame, you will have to be patient and gentle to do this step, don’t forget to take out all the remnants of the suspension that may be attached to the frame.
- Browse the installation instructions provided with your new suspension membrane set up to complete repairing the speakers of your Mitsubishi Pajero 3.
HOW TO SELECT YOUR SPEAKERS FOR an Mitsubishi Pajero 3?
Now is the time to choose the speakers for your Mitsubishi Pajero 3. Remember that a high-performance sound system is linked to an uncertain balance. So if you are trying to change one or more of your car’s speakers, you need to make this choice in a methodical method to keep the sound quality. We’ll give you the different parameters and things you need to take into consideration when selecting the speakers you want to change on your Mitsubishi Pajero 3:
- Deciding which speakers to change (sometimes only a block in the lower component of the door, although on some finishes you will have midrange speakers that handle bass always in the lower section of the door and tweeter speakers that handle treble in the upper part of the door).
- Take out the cover or door panel to do so and measure the diameter of the speakers to be changed, there are 3 standard sizes, 100, 130 and 165mm.
- The more speakers you pick a model that fits the size and mounting of your Mitsubishi Pajero 3, the more you choose a speaker model that is pre-loaded with a high number of channels, the more perfect the sound of your motor vehicle will be. Make sure to check that the depth of your speaker is appropriate with the depth of your door.
- Make certain that the power in watts and Ohms is suited to your set up.
HOW DO YOU CHANGE Mitsubishi Pajero 3 SPEAKER? HOW TO MOUNT YOUR SPEAKERS
At last, here we are at the last stage of our guide on changing speakers on Mitsubishi Pajero 3 . We will now discover the different steps you need to take to install the new speakers on your motor vehicle:
- Disconnect your battery to avoid any electrical hazard…
- Take out the cover of the speaker to be changed or the door trim of your xxx if necessary (be cautious not to break the trim fasteners, which are usually fragile).
- Take out the speaker to be changed by removing the screws holding it, be careful with the length of wire at the rear of it, disconnect the connectors before removing it totally (don’t neglect to keep the screws in the event you want to put the old speaker back together).
- Connect the new speaker to your Mitsubishi Pajero 3 and try it out with your radio before attaching it, so you don’t have to waste time if a hassle comes up.
- Install the new speakers and refit the cover or door trim.
- Replicate the process for the number of medium, tweeter you want to change on your Mitsubishi Pajero 3.
A little advice, make sure to tighten the fixing screws when you change the speakers because they make quite a lot of vibrations and they may loosen as you go along. That’s it, you’ve just learned how to change a speaker on Mitsubishi Pajero 3, now all you have to do is appreciate your favorite music with this brand new sound system. In the event you’re looking to finish upgrading your sound system, we recommend that you change the motor vehicle radio in your Mitsubishi Pajero 3, as it will define the overall sound quality of your speakers, so be sure to check out our content on this subject.
In the event that you have any additional questions about the Mitsubishi Pajero 3, do not hesitate to consult our Mitsubishi Pajero 3 category.