We are lucky to have cars that are pre-loaded with a number of options, one of the most preferred of which is the audio function in our Fiat Panda 2. Whether it’s enjoying the radio, playing your favorite artist, or connecting your mobile and playing your playlist, the majority of users use this feature in their cars. However, it is possible that the sound system of your Fiat Panda 2 is broken, you may get a crackling sensation and want to replace the speakers in your Fiat Panda 2 . In fact, when you detect a vibration from its speakers, or when the overall sound quality is poor, it becomes irritating to use its head unit. In this guide we will present you precisely methods to replace the speakers of your Fiat Panda 2, step by step. To get this done, we will first help you repair your speakers if that’s the action you want to take, then choose the best speakers for your car, and at last, most certainly what brings you on this website, how to replace the speakers of your Fiat Panda 2.
HOW TO FIX A SPEAKER / MEMBRANE ON Fiat Panda 2
Let’s begin our guide on changing speakers on Fiat Panda 2 with the speaker fix step . It is important to know that this is not a pretty simple process and if you do it, it needs to be done on quality speakers, because the cost and time spent to do it might not be worth replacing it with a good speaker. However, if you have chosen to do it because your loudspeaker sizzles and your sound is of poor quality, the just manipulation we can accompany you on is the replace of the pieces that we call the suspension and the membrane of your speakers, it is the black edge, in many instances done of polyurethane that will give the possibility to the membrane of the speakers of your Fiat Panda 2 to move and produce sound. In the case that one of its two elements is cracked or decomposes, you will be able to act on it. Last but not least, just before you begin repairing your speaker, softly and repeatedly push the membrane towards the bottom of the speaker and if you recognize a rubbing noise, it involves that your speaker is broken and needs to be replaced. Instead, carry on to the following sections of this guide.
If it doesn’t make any particular noise, you can begin repairing the speaker of your Fiat Panda 2, here are the main steps:
- Measure the diameter and the thickness of the suspension/membrane assembly, order it on the internet and don ‘t forget the glue (1 tube for 2 loudspeakers).
- Keep the diaphragm pressed down at the bottom of the speaker for the period of the operation, with a can for example.
- Using a cutter, carefully uncouple the suspension from the speaker frame, you will have to be patient and delicate to do this step, don’t forget to take out all the remnants of the suspension that may be attached to the frame.
- Go through the installation instructions delivered with your new suspension membrane set up to complete repairing the speakers of your Fiat Panda 2.
HOW TO SELECT YOUR SPEAKERS FOR an Fiat Panda 2?
Now is the time to choose the speakers for your Fiat Panda 2. Keep in mind that a high-performance audio system is connected to an uncertain balance. So if you are looking to replace one or more of your car’s speakers, you need to make this choice in a methodical method to keep the sound quality. We’ll give you the different parameters and things you need to take into consideration when choosing the speakers you want to replace on your Fiat Panda 2:
- Deciding which speakers to replace (sometimes just a block in the lower component of the door, although on some finishes you will have midrange speakers that handle bass always in the lower part of the door and tweeter speakers that handle treble in the upper part of the door).
- Remove the cover or door panel to do this and measure the diameter of the speakers to be changed, there are 3 standard sizes, 100, 130 and 165mm.
- The more speakers you pick a model that fits the size and mounting of your Fiat Panda 2, the more you choose a speaker model that is pre-loaded with a high number of channels, the more perfect the sound of your car will be. Make sure to check that the depth of your speaker is suitable with the depth of your door.
- Make sure that the power in watts and Ohms is suited to your installation.
HOW DO YOU CHANGE Fiat Panda 2 SPEAKER? HOW TO MOUNT YOUR SPEAKERS
Finally, here we are at the last section of our guide on changing speakers on Fiat Panda 2 . We will now see the different steps you need to take to install the new speakers on your car:
- Disconnect your battery to avoid any electrical hazard…
- Remove the cover of the speaker to be replaced or the door trim of your xxx if required (be cautious not to break the trim fasteners, which are generally vulnerable).
- Remove the speaker to be replaced by removing the screws holding it, be cautious with the length of wire at the rear of it, disconnect the connectors before removing it completely (don’t forget to keep the screws in case you want to put the old speaker back together).
- Connect the new speaker to your Fiat Panda 2 and try it out with your radio before attaching it, so you don’t have to waste time if a hassle comes up.
- Install the new speakers and refit the cover or door trim.
- Repeat the process for the number of medium, tweeter you want to replace on your Fiat Panda 2.
A little advice, remember to tighten the fixing screws when you replace the speakers because they make quite a lot of vibrations and they may loosen as you go along. That’s it, you’ve just found out how to replace a speaker on Fiat Panda 2, now all you have to do is have fun with your favorite beats with this brand new audio system. In the event that you’re seeking to finish upgrading your sound system, we recommend that you replace the car radio in your Fiat Panda 2, as it will define the overall sound quality of your speakers, so be sure to check out our article on this subject.
In the event that you have any additional questions about the Fiat Panda 2, do not hesitate to consult our Fiat Panda 2 category.