It doesn’t matter if it’s for your personal security, for roadworthiness testing or to avoid a fine, being sure your headlamp bulbs are constantly operational is pretty important. Indeed, bulbs are wearing parts that will undoubtedly burn out after some time and as a consequence need to be replaced. You’re likely on this website because one of your position lamp is burnt out and you’re concerned about how to change the bulb of my Peugeot Expert Tepee parking light, we’ve made this article to help you do this action by yourself and not need to go to your auto mechanic. In a first step, we will take a look at swapping the front daytime running light bulb of your car and in a second section, how to change the rear daytime running light.
How to change the front parking light bulb of my Peugeot Expert Tepee?
We will start this article content with changing the front daytime running light bulb of your Peugeot Expert Tepee, take note that according to the year and finish of your car it may not be quite the same method to use. Indeed, whether or not the position of your bulb is not going to change, the access may be more or less problematic based on the features of your car.
First method, we will execute the bulb swap of your daytime running light without removing the headlight of your Peugeot Expert Tepee. Although this technique is the most basic, it is not guaranteed that you will be in a position to accomplish it on your vehicle without encumbrance. Indeed, depending on the options and the year, on some versions there will not be enough space for you to change the bulb in this manner. Here are the two distinct solutions to change the bulb of the front parking light of your Peugeot Expert Tepee:.
- Going through the bonnet of your car: First methodology, you will only go through the bonnet of your vehicle to access your headlight unit. This is the most wise process but it is not always easy to do to achieve, sometimes because of secondary parts that will block your access. To perform this, here are the guidelines to carry out. First, with the engine off, disconnect the terminals of your battery to avoid any short circuit or risk of electrocution. Now that this step has been finished, you will need to access the back of your headlight unit to change the daytime running light bulb on your Peugeot Expert Tepee. You might need to take off the battery for easier access. In this instance, you will need to open the bulb protection cap on your headlight (¼ in most cases does the job), then you will need to take off the bulb socket from its area. To perform this, pull carefully on the socket and not on the wires (you risk damaging them), finally when the socket is out, you can change your parking lamps bulb, being careful not to damage the wires and use a cloth to avoid dirtying your new bulb. Once done, reassemble the system, reconnect your battery and accomplish a check test before taking to the road.
- By removing the crosshair grill and the headlight:
- Second option, you can remove the headlight of your Peugeot Expert Tepee if the access through the engine block seems too complicated. To accomplish this, you just have to open your bonnet, take off the front grill held by only a few torx screws, then take off the headlight in question. Once these steps are achieved you will only have to stick to the same method as on the previous part to change the front daytime running light bulb of your Peugeot Expert Tepee
How to change the rear parking light bulb on your Peugeot Expert Tepee
To conclude, if you want to replace the rear parking light bulb of your Peugeot Expert Tepee the approach is more simple, here are the different actions to stick to to allow you to replace this bulb:
- Disconnect your battery
- Get the floorboards out of the trunk.
- Unscrew the back cover of the headlight unit from your car.
- After locating the rear position lamps bulb on your car, remove the burnt-out bulb.
- Place your new parking light bulb into the headlamp assembly on your car
- Reassemble the whole thing.
Examine that your parking lights are working correctly again before you set off again and you’re done. If you want to change the fog light bulb on your Peugeot Expert Tepee, please read our dedicated article content to discover how to do it.
If you want more guides on the Peugeot Expert Tepee, go to our Peugeot Expert Tepee category.