Regardless it’s for your personal safety, for roadworthiness testing or to avoid a fine, making sure your headlamp bulbs are always functional is extremely important. In reality, bulbs are wearing parts that will obviously burn out with time and as a consequence need to be swapped out. You’re probably here because one of your position lamp is burnt out and you’re wondering how to change the bulb of my Maserati Levante parking light, we’ve made this article to help you do this procedure without hiring somebody and not need to go to your repair shop. In a first part, we will look into replacing the front daytime running light bulb of your motor vehicle and in a second art, how to change the rear daytime running light.
How to change the front parking light bulb of my Maserati Levante?
We will start this article content with replacing the front daytime running light bulb of your Maserati Levante, bear in mind that according to the year and finish of your motor vehicle it may not be quite the same approach to use. In reality, whether or not the location of your bulb is not going to change, the access may be more or less problematic based on the features of your car.
First approach, we will execute the bulb change of your daytime running light without taking out the headlight of your Maserati Levante. Although this process is the most basic, it is not guaranteed that you will be in a position to do it on your vehicle without encumbrance. In reality, depending on the options and the year, on some versions there will not be enough space for you to change the bulb using this method. Here are the two distinct techniques to change the bulb of the front parking light of your Maserati Levante:.
- Going through the bonnet of your car: First methodology, you will only go through the bonnet of your vehicle to access your headlight unit. This is the most rational process but it is not always easy to realise, sometimes because of secondary parts that will obstruct your access. To do this, here are the steps to carry out. First, with the engine off, disconnect the terminals of your battery to avoid any short circuit or risk of electrocution. Now that this step has been completed, you will need to access the back of your headlight unit to change the daytime running light bulb on your Maserati Levante. You may possibly need to take out the battery for easier access. In such a case, you will need to open the bulb protection cap on your headlight (¼ in most cases does the job), then you will need to take out the bulb socket from its area. To do this, pull gently on the socket and not on the wires (you risk damaging them), finally when the socket is out, you can change your parking lamps bulb, being careful not to damage the wires and use a cloth to avoid dirtying your new bulb. Once carried out, reassemble the set up, reconnect your battery and execute a check test before taking to the road.
- By taking out the crosshair grill and the headlight:
- Second option, you can remove the headlight of your Maserati Levante if the access through the engine block seems too obstructed. To accomplish this, you just have to open your bonnet, take out the front grill held by only a few torx screws, then take out the headlight in question. Once these steps are finished you will simply have to stick to the same method as on the previous section to change the front daytime running light bulb of your Maserati Levante
How to change the rear parking light bulb on your Maserati Levante
To conclude, if you desire to swap the rear parking light bulb of your Maserati Levante the technique is much easier, here are the different actions to stick to to allow you to swap this bulb:
- Unplug your battery
- Get the floorboards out of the trunk.
- Unscrew the back cover of the headlight unit from your car.
- After locating the rear position lamps bulb on your car, remove the burnt-out bulb.
- Place your new parking light bulb into the headlamp assembly on your car
- Reassemble the whole thing.
Examine that your parking lights are functioning correctly again before you set off again and you’re done. If you want to change the fog light bulb on your Maserati Levante, please go through our dedicated content to discover how to do it.
In the event that you have any additional questions about the Maserati Levante, do not hesitate to consult our Maserati Levante category.