Whether it’s for your own security, for roadworthiness testing or to avoid a fine, being sure your headlamp bulbs are always functional is very important. In fact, bulbs are wearing parts that will obviously burn out over time and as a consequence need to be replaced. You’re almost certainly in this article because one of your position lamp is burnt out and you’re wondering how to change the bulb of my Fiat Fullback parking light, we’ve posted this article to help you do this procedure without help and not need to go to your auto mechanic. In a first step, we will look at replacing the front daytime running light bulb of your car and in a second section, how to replace the rear daytime running light.
How to replace the front parking light bulb of my Fiat Fullback?
We will begin this content with exchanging the front daytime running light bulb of your Fiat Fullback, bear in mind that based on the year and finish of your car it may not be quite the same solution to use. In fact, regardless if the location of your bulb is not going to change, the access may be more or less difficult based on the features of your car.
First solution, we will perform the bulb swap of your daytime running light without taking out the headlight of your Fiat Fullback. Although this approach is the most basic, it is not assured that you will be in a position to execute it on your motor vehicle without encumbrance. In fact, depending on the options and the year, on some models there will not be enough space for you to replace the bulb in this manner. Here are the two distinct solutions to replace the bulb of the front parking light of your Fiat Fullback:.
- Going through the bonnet of your car: First strategy, you will simply go through the bonnet of your motor vehicle to access your headlight unit. This is the most wise approach but it is not always easy to do to achieve, sometimes because of secondary parts that will block your access. To accomplish this, here are the basic steps to carry out. First, with the engine off, disconnect the terminals of your battery to avoid any short circuit or risk of electrocution. Once this stage has been accomplished, you will need to access the back of your headlight unit to replace the daytime running light bulb on your Fiat Fullback. You may need to take off the battery for easier access. In such a case, you will need to open the bulb protection cap on your headlight (¼ usually does the job), then you will need to take off the bulb socket from its position. To accomplish this, pull gently on the socket and not on the wires (you risk damaging them), finally once the socket is out, you can replace your parking lamps bulb, being vigilant not to damage the wires and use a cloth to avoid dirtying your new bulb. Once done, reassemble the set up, reconnect your battery and do a check test before taking to the road.
- By taking out the crosshair grill and the headlight:
- Second solution, you can remove the headlight of your Fiat Fullback in the event that the access through the engine block seems too challenging. To do so, you just have to open your bonnet, take off the front grill held by only a few torx screws, then take off the headlight in question. Once these steps are achieved you will only have to stick to the same methodology as on the previous section to replace the front daytime running light bulb of your Fiat Fullback
How to replace the rear parking light bulb on your Fiat Fullback
To conclude, if you want to change the rear parking light bulb of your Fiat Fullback the technique is more simple, here are the different guidelines to stick to to allow you to change this bulb:
- Unplug your battery
- Get the floorboards out of the trunk.
- Unscrew the back cover of the headlight unit from your car.
- After locating the rear position lamps bulb on your car, remove the burnt-out bulb.
- Insert your new parking light bulb into the headlamp assembly on your car
- Reassemble the whole thing.
Examine that your parking lights are functioning properly again before you set off again and you’re done. If you want to change the fog light bulb on your Fiat Fullback, please go through our dedicated document to find out how to do it.
If you have any further questions about the Fiat Fullback, do not hesitate to consult our Fiat Fullback category.