Whether for your personal security, for roadworthiness testing or to avoid a fine, making sure your turn signal bulbs are always working is extremely important. In fact, bulbs are wearing parts that will obviously burn out after a while and therefore need to be replaced. You’re likely here because one of your front turn signals is burnt out and you’re wondering how to change the bulb of a front turn signal on your Peugeot Partner Tepee, we’ve created this article content to help you do it on your own and not have to go to your technician. In a first part, we will look at the checking a burnt-out front turn signal bulb on your Peugeot Partner Tepee and in a second part, how to change the front turn signal bulb on your car..
How to find out if the front turn signal bulb on your Peugeot Partner Tepee is burnt out or needs to be replaced?
When you drive your vehicle you don’t always have the opportunity to examine all the security components of your Peugeot Partner Tepee. In fact, you are nearly always in a rush and tend to get into your vehicle, make your trip and put it down instantly without taking the time to do an periodic check-up. It is as a result relevant to take the time to sometimes examine the condition of your headlights and turn signals. It’s quite possible that you have a front turn signal on your Peugeot Partner Tepee, but that you didn’t become aware of it. Here are the two simple techniques to examine if a front turn signal is burnt out or if you need to swap it fairly quickly:
- When you stop, turn on the ignition on your car, then alternately turn on your left and right front turn signals and get out of the car to examine that they are operational.
- By listening to the sound of your blinkers. In fact, there is an audible indicator on each car that alerts you of a front turn indicator bulb burnt out on your Peugeot Partner Tepee, you will recognize that the time between each “click” is much shorter, this means that you will have to swap the front turn signal bulb or before. It’s up to you to examine and make sure which one is burnt out by a visual examine as on the first process shown earlier mentioned.
You may have another bulb to swap, like the one of your low beam or your position lights, don’t hesitate to consult our content articles to help you to conduct this replacement.
Replacing the front turn signal bulb on your Peugeot Partner Tepee
Now let’s go to the main part of this article content, how to change the front turn signal bulb of your Peugeot Partner Tepee? Please be aware that this process is very simple, you will have to access, from the inside of your bonnet, through the wheel arch, or simply by your bumper to your headlight unit, open it and change the burnt out front turn signal bulb of your Peugeot Partner Tepee. If it is a bulb on your rear turn signal, see our specific article content. Nevertheless, here are the details of the simple steps to stick to to be able to carry out this action accurately according to the strategy you want to adopt.
Change front turn signal bulb on your Peugeot Partner Tepee through the bonnet:
- Open your bonnet and clear access to your headlight pods.
- Use a torx tip to open the headlight unit on your car
- Unscrew the front turn signal bulb from your car by turning it a quarter turn counterclockwise
- Replace the front flasher bulb of your Peugeot Partner Tepee by the new one (make sure to examine if it’s an orange or transparent bulb).
- Reassemble and check that the new front turn signal bulb is effective.
- Lift your car, and take off the front wheel on the side you want to operate on.
- Take out your wheel arch with a torx bit.
- Go to your headlamp block and swap the front turn signal bulb on your car following the same basic steps as on the part previously seen.
- Put your Peugeot Partner Tepee on a jack or a candle.
- Remove the screws of the motor shoe of your car(plastic part under your motor) and your shock absorber. Be cautious with the plastic staples which can be delicate.
- Take out your headlight block and swap the front turn indicator bulb of your Peugeot Partner Tepee following the steps seen in the parts seen above.
- Put the whole thing back together again.
Change the front turn signal bulb of your Peugeot Partner Tepee through the wheel arch:
This solution is in particular practical when you don’t have enough space in the bonnet to access the front turn signal on your car:
Replace the front turn signal bulb of your Peugeot Partner Tepee through the bumper:
On some years or finishes, according to the options the only simple access you will have to swap the front turn signal bulb of your car will be to pass under your front bumper, there are only a few steps that change from the full procedure, we will point them now:
If you need more guides on the Peugeot Partner Tepee, go to our Peugeot Partner Tepee category.