Whether there are showers, foggy or snowing, most of the time, we are happy having fog lights on your motor vehicle. Nevertheless, they can sometimes be out of adjustment or you may find that they are adjust too high or too low. That’s why we had written this article to show you to you how to adjust the fog lights on your Renault Master 2?. To accomplish this, first, we will discover what is the benefit of adjusting the fog lights of his vehicle, then, in a second part, how to adjust the fog lights of your Renault Master 2.
Why is it important to adjust the front fog lights of your Renault Master 2?
So we will commence our article with the benefit of adjusting the fog lights to Renault Master 2. Although some fog lights are not set and are set at the factory, you have the possibility to modify their setting so that they light up more or less high. This devices, which is not obligatory on an Renault Master 2, enables you to greatly boost your visibility. However, it is exclusively permitted outside built-up sectors in addition to the high beam, or in heavy rain, snow or fog.
Having a perfect setting of the fog lights of its Renault Master 2 allows you not to blind and to increase the gain in visibility that they offer. Additionally, fog lights that are not properly adjusted will inevitably disturb the car owners you pass and may increase the risk of an accident. It is therefore crucial, both for you and other users, that you have your fog lights properly adjusted.
How to adjust the fog lights of your Renault Master 2?
Now let’s move on to the part you’re probably most enthusiastic about in this article, namely how to adjust the fog lights on your Renault Master 2? Now that you have understood the advantage of this adjustment, which may seem unimportant, let’s move on to the practical part.
Adjusting the fog lights is really simple, here are a few techniques to follow to do it optimally:
- Empty your vehicle, verify the pressure of your tires and, place only one person (about 70kg) in the driver’s seat which will simulate an empty weight of your Renault Master 2.
- Place your vehicle on a flat floor with a clean wall in front of you, preferably between 5 and 10 meters from it.
- Measure the distance from the ground to the top of your fog lamp (on your Renault Master 2), write this distance on the wall in front of your car and mark it with a construction tape for example.
- Switch on the fog lights on your Renault Master 2 and verify that the beam of the lights is less than or equal to the mark you just marked on the wall.
- If they illuminate higher than this mark, throughout the engine compartment you will have to use the adjustment screws to lower the lighting of your fog lights (these screws are generally found above your fog lights, you should find them easily, they will be more or less accessible depending on the year and the options of your Renault Master 2)
Now you know how to adjust the fog lights on your Renault Master 2, don’t forget to check it from time to time if you have the impression that they are not anymore illuminating properly, don’t be reluctant to read our article on how to adjust the low beam lights on Renault Master 2 if you want to verify their lighting level.
If you want more guides on the Renault Master 2, go to our Renault Master 2 category.