With the democratization of new technologies, the extensive use of smartphones, 24-hour internet connection and social networks, it was obvious that cars would follow the tendency. And after the era of the DVD car radio that could be added to the Bmw Serie 4 F32, for a few years now many cars have been pre-loaded with touch screens. Although this provides a certain comfort, with technology comes also the problems. In this article we’re going to try to help you resolve a touch screen issue that doesn’t work on Bmw Serie 4 F32 anymore. To do this, to begin with, we’re going to discover the advantages of having a touch screen in your motor vehicle, then the various touch screen complications on Bmw Serie 4 F32 , and at last how to correct them.
Benefits of a touch screen on Bmw Serie 4 F32
Before we can check out why the touch screen of your Bmw Serie 4 F32 no longer functions, we will first discover all the positive aspects that this equipment will bring you. We will only concentrate on the native touch screens, those included by the maker and not those bought in motor vehicle centers. Here is a list of the pros and interesting features of a touch screen included in your motor vehicle:
- The capacity to watch multimedia content on your screen.
- The opportunity to stick to a GPS track with a screen of a sizeable size.
- Access to many setting options on his motor vehicle due to the operating system integrated in the screen
- Synchronize your smartphone and consequently receive calls.
- Ease of use of the touchscreen as compared to the buttons and knobs previously used
Bmw Serie 4 F32 Touch Screen Complications
We will now move on to the section you are most enthusiastic about knowing why the touch screen of my Bmw Serie 4 F32 no longer functions? To do this, we tried to determine all the complications that exist on the touch screens of your motor vehicle. There aren’t 50 different complications, but that said, in this article are the most important ones you may be encountering:
- The touch screen on my Bmw Serie 4 F32 doesn’t turn on anymore: This is one of the most common cases on a motor vehicle with a screen, in many instances it’s a power supply issue, go to the next section to get the solution to this issue
- The touch screen of my motor vehicle doesn’t respond anymore: If your screen gets stuck on a page and it doesn’t respond anymore it’s almost certainly a bug in the operating system of your screen.
- The touch screen of my Bmw Serie 4 F32 turns on and off for no reason: In such a case you are certainly a victim of a short circuit.
How to correct touch screen Bmw Serie 4 F32
After seeing why the touch screen of your Bmw Serie 4 F32 is no longer functioning , we will try to give you the solutions to each of the complications you may encounter. Down below are the solutions to each of the most important touch screen complications:
- The touch screen doesn’t turn on at all: In such a case, you will have to look at the power supply side of the touch screen, most of the time it will be a blown fuse, so check the status of the fuse.
- The touch screen is frozen: In that case, as we explained before, it’s almost certainly a bug you’re going through, you’ll have to try to unplug/replug the fuses, to restart the screen . If this doesn’t work, you may have a issue with the version of the screen’s operating system, make sure to contact your dealer. If it’s only your GPS that’s bugging, you can update the GPS of your Bmw Serie 4 F32 by following this tuto.
- The touch screen of your Bmw Serie 4 F32 switches on and off for no reason: In this situation it is highly likely that you are the victim of a short circuit. Verify the condition of your fuses and connectors, if you can’t locate anything, take your motor vehicle to a motor vehicle electrician who can correct the issue.
If you want more tutorials on the Bmw Serie 4 F32, go to our Bmw Serie 4 F32 category.