With the democratization of new technologies, the extensive usage of smartphones, 24-hour internet connection and internet sites, it was evident that cars would stick to the trend. And after the era of the DVD car radio that could be added to the Audi Q3, for a few years now many cars have been equipped with touch screens. Nevertheless this gives a certain comfort, with technology comes also the concerns. Today we’re going to try to help you resolve a touch screen problem that doesn’t work on Audi Q3 anymore. To do this, to begin with, we’re going to find out the features of having a touch screen in your motor vehicle, then the various touch screen problems on Audi Q3 , and at last how to resolve them.
Benefits of a touch screen on Audi Q3
Before we can see why the touch screen of your Audi Q3 no longer functions, we will first find out all the positive attributes that this equipment will bring you. We will just concentrate on the native touch screens, those built in by the manufacturer and not those bought in motor vehicle centers. In this article is a list of the pros and interesting features of a touch screen built in in your motor vehicle:
- The ability to watch multimedia content on your screen.
- The ability to follow a GPS track with a screen of a sizeable size.
- Access to many setting options on his motor vehicle caused by the operating system included in the screen
- Synchronize your smartphone and therefore receive calls.
- Ease of use of the touchscreen as contrary to the buttons and knobs previously used
Audi Q3 Touch Screen Complications
We will now proceed to the section you are most keen on knowing why the touch screen of my Audi Q3 no longer works? To achieve this, we tried to determine all the problems that exist on the touch screens of your motor vehicle. There aren’t 50 different problems, but that said, in this article are the most important ones you might be encountering:
- The touch screen on my Audi Q3 doesn’t turn on anymore: This is one of the most general cases on a motor vehicle with a screen, in many instances it’s a power supply problem, go to the next section to get the remedy to this problem
- The touch screen of my motor vehicle doesn’t respond anymore: If your screen gets stuck on a page and it doesn’t react anymore it’s probably a bug in the operating system of your screen.
- The touch screen of my Audi Q3 turns on and off for no reason: In this case you are certainly a victim of a short circuit.
How to resolve touch screen Audi Q3
After discovering why the touch screen of your Audi Q3 is no longer working , we will try to give you the solutions to each of the problems you may encounter. Below are the solutions to each of the most important touch screen problems:
- The touch screen doesn’t turn on at all: In this case, you will have to look at the power supply side of the touch screen, in most cases it will be a blown fuse, so check the status of the fuse.
- The touch screen is frozen: In that circumstance, as we said before, it’s probably a bug you’re going through, you’ll have to try to unplug/replug the fuses, to restart the screen . If this doesn’t work, you may have a problem with the version of the screen’s operating system, remember to contact your dealer. If it’s just your GPS that’s bugging, you can update the GPS of your Audi Q3 by following this guide.
- The touch screen of your Audi Q3 switches on and off for no reason: In this situation it is highly likely that you are the victim of a short circuit. Verify the state of your fuses and connectors, if you can’t locate anything, take your motor vehicle to a motor vehicle electrician who can resolve the problem.
To find more tips on the Audi Q3, take a look at the Audi Q3 category.