Being the target of recurring problems on your vehicle is extremely annoying, in addition to the financial burden that these complications signify, one must also add the time lost with a non-operational Mercedes Classe B and the time spent to diagnose and fix the malfunction. On the other hand, some problems are less major than others, which is not to say that they do not stress us. Today we are going to look into a trouble that can occur to all of us, having vibrations at acceleration on Mercedes Classe B. This trouble can in some cases be difficult to perceive but it must be handled. We will therefore begin our content page with the roots of these vibrations on Mercedes Classe B, then, with the answers you have to reduce or stop these tremors.
Why does my Mercedes Classe B release vibrations when accelerating?
So let’s begin our content page with the roots of this type of trouble on your car. You should already know that an engine, specifically if it is old or if it has been driven quite a lot, can naturally vibrate without being a trouble behind it. Large diesel engines, specifically those with a lot of torque, can bring about this sort of impression, both at idle and when accelerating.
I feel vibrations on my Mercedes Classe B only when accelerating
Let’s take the most interesting circumstance for us in this content page. The fact that you suffer trembling on your Mercedes Classe B during your acceleration phases, in this situation you will have to examine the state of some components because many of elements can be at the starting point of these vibrations and whether or not you are unfortunate a mix of several of them may also be possible, here is the list of parts that can be concerned.
- Turbo: If the turbo of your Mercedes Classe B is faulty, it may bring about vibrations that you will feel when you accelerate at the moment it is activated.
- The turbo pressure sensor: This sensor will control the pressure exerted in the turbo of your car, if it fails it may disrupt the behavior of your turbo and create vibrations that you may experience at the time of acceleration of your Mercedes Classe B.
- If the turbo is punctured or harmed, the end result will be the same, the power supply of your turbo will be disrupted and its behavior too. Remember to visually check their condition.
I’m getting vibrations on my Mercedes Classe B at acceleration and deceleration
We will now look into the situation where you experience vibrations on your Mercedes Classe B when you are accelerating but also when you are idling. If you only experience vibrations when you are idling on your Mercedes Classe B, please consult our content page focused upon this trouble to remedy your problem. If, alternatively, you realize that your Mercedes Classe B vibrates when accelerating but also when it is stopped, here is the list of elements to check:
- EGR valve: In actual fact this valve which manages the return of exhaust gases for pollution standards can become dirty and bother the evacuation of exhaust gases which can bring about Mercedes Classe B vibrates when accelerating but also when stopped.
- Injectors: Your injectors that control the fuel/air mixture flow may be dirty or damaged, which will release the wrong amount of mixture and thus prevent your engine block from working effectively, it is even possible that one or more of your cylinders are not running effectively.
- Fuel Filter: Like the injectors, if the filter is blocked it will not let the fuel pass effectively and therefore bother the operation of your Mercedes Classe B, up to the point of causing vibrations during acceleration.
Here are the main causes of a Mercedes Classe B that vibrates at acceleration
What can I do to stop the vibration when I accelerate on my Mercedes Classe B? What can I do?
To conclude, in this last part, we will tell you the solutions available to you to handle these tremors on your car when you accelerate. Here is the best attitude to adopt according to the part that is concerned:
- Turbo: If your turbo starts all these vibrations when you accelerate your Mercedes Classe B, it will be good for you to control all the parts connected to it because changing a complete turbo is a big budget and most of the time the trouble does not come precisely from the turbo. So remember to check out your turbo pressure sensor, your flowmeter, the EGR valve and the hoses of your turbo. Otherwise take your Mercedes Classe B to your mechanic.
- EGR valve: The EGR valve has the benefit that it is generally easy to access and simple to disassemble/clean. You can always take a look at it and clean it, for this see our content page on cleaning the EGR valve of an Mercedes Classe B.
- Injectors: Injectors are very sensitive parts and a few harmful particles may be enough to bother their operation. Use a fuel additive to simply clean the injectors, if this is not enough you will have to go to a expert.
- Fuel Filter: If it is the fuel filter, only replace it. A fuel filter doesn’t clean itself, so if it is clogged you will basically have to replace it with a new one.
Now you have all the info you need to locate the source of the vibrations at acceleration on your Mercedes Classe B. If you don’t feel able to execute certain procedures don’t hesitate to go to your repair shop.
To find more tips on the Mercedes Classe B, take a look at the Mercedes Classe B category.